Device Accidentally unplugged

A rapid temperature spike in a McDonald's restaurant refrigerator caused an alert that was both automatically sent to the customer and followed up by a Client Success Manager. The device showed a steady and regular increase in temperature with no signs that the device was countering the warming. The customer noticed that the device had been accidentally unplugged. The device was plugged in and the temperature returned to normal and safe operating range.

In a busy restaurant, minor mishaps can occur. D6 was able to help us notice that a refrigerator had been accidentally unplugged in time for us to keep the food safe and get the refrigerator back to temp. It’s much easier to keep a restaurant safe with this technology installed.

Carolina Hernandez